Monday 23 January 2017

BISHOP OYEDEPO'S DAUGHTER:JOYS OYEDEPO SHARES TESTIMONY

  The youngest daughter of the living faith church founder; Bishop David O. Oyedepo took to her facebook page to share a testimony. Her words below:
 Image result for joys oyedepo
I remember the first time this Scripture ministered to my heart.
•••
2005. My mother was sick; really, she was dying.
She was in a battle, and for the first time, I started to realise the power in seeing, reading and proclaiming Scripture.
I sat on her bed and with both feet on, I looked to God. My mouth closed and my eyes to the ceiling, I sought the heart of the Father.
••
I could not lose my mother.
She had shown me much of the foundation of the God I knew. She was His servant. She was His pride. She was His daughter and even in dire hurt, she remained His.
Like Job, she would not curse God but instead, praised Him in this storm.
••
Her hair falling with each brush stroke, I had known death, but hadn't seen it in the eyes of another one so close to all of me.

I always stared death in the face with such confidence, but for the first time, this hurt. This was scary and now, fear crept in the room.
••
Then, just as I began to sink in these sands of human reasoning, He spoke to my heart. God said to me, "Pick up My Word!"

He led me through Scripture, beginning in Exodus 23:25 all the way through to Revelation 21:4 where He said, "And [I] shall wipe away all tears from [your] eyes; and there shall be NO MORE DEATH!"
•••
Every one member of my family has stared death in the face, yet with consistent victory!
••
As my father, Dr. David O. Oyedepo says, "It is normal to be challenged but it is UNScriptural to be defeated!"
••••

YOU can walk out on death with the Word of God today!
So, go, W I N!
••

No comments:

Post a Comment

THEY WILL ROB US,STRIP US UNCLAD IF BUHARI DIES - REV SEUN ADEOYE

Rt Rev Seun Adeoye of Sufficient grace and truth ministry Osun State urged Nigerians to pray for the quick recovery of the President;Muhamm...