Monday 10 April 2017

MONDAY MOTIVATION

   #FROMGODTOYOU

   Image result for from God to you

At this point, the only battle you should focus on is the battle for staying in my Word and Prayer, I know that if you stay in my Word you’ll Know more of My ways and  as you stay in prayer, your willingness to study the word will be backed with Power to Do, For I know you love Me. If you do this I can freely and speedily take care of the rest (other things), your focus on other things are a distraction to Us".
 Image result for God and me                               
                                                                                                                        By Amos Tanimu

2 comments:

  1. Thank You for sharing your article, This is an interesting & informative blog. It is very useful for the developer like me.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

THEY WILL ROB US,STRIP US UNCLAD IF BUHARI DIES - REV SEUN ADEOYE

Rt Rev Seun Adeoye of Sufficient grace and truth ministry Osun State urged Nigerians to pray for the quick recovery of the President;Muhamm...